An Applicant Tracking System by Lighthouse Compliance
Rapid Applicant is a powerful hiring management solution uniquely suited to the needs, demands and budgets of any size organization. Rapid Applicant arms your organization with a web-based hiring solution that efficiently manages candidate data, ensures compliance with employment regulations and helps you hire the best talent.
Rapid Applicant empowers organizations to optimize their recruitment processes, attract a wider pool of candidates, streamline hiring management, proactively foster diversity, and make informed talent acquisition decisions. By leveraging the functionalities of Rapid Applicant, your business can efficiently and effectively build a diverse and high-performing workforce while saving time and resources in the recruitment process.
A Best-Practice Approach to Applicant Tracking
Rapid Applicant is more than a Human Resource technology solution. Our system is built around a best-practices hiring model designed by experts in human resources, affirmative action and employment law. That means each candidate is considered in a fair and unbiased way which greatly diminishes your risk of litigation or regulatory action.
With Rapid Applicant, your organization can save time, reduce administrative burdens, and make more informed hiring decisions that align with your talent acquisition goals.
Why Your Organization Should Choose Rapid Applicant
- Unlimited Users and Job Postings
- Focus on compliance with EEOC and OFCCP guidelines and regulations
- Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile-Friendly
- Built-in knowledge-base and video tutorials
- Advanced analytics, reporting, and logging
- Share jobs by email, QR code, or by posting directly to social media
- Customizable email templates for communicating with candidates
- Build your own job applications with qualifying questions and eliminate the need to review unqualified candidates.
- Rapid Screening features to narrow down the most qualified candidates
- Create application templates to quickly post new job openings
- Setup Future Openings to enable candidates to apply for a role before an official job is posted
- Multi-factor authentication for added security
- Fully customizable site branding and domain to match your organization’s existing website
- Custom Workflows that keep your HR staff informed throughout the hiring process
- Integrated interview scheduling with customizable interview assessments
- Never pay additional fees for updates or changes in regulatory forms
- Our specialists will create and customize job postings for you! Contact us for details!